Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Summa time!

This summer has begun just as I had pictured it would in our first house:

We grill out nearly every evening. Kyle is quite the chef on the grill! Do most men have a natural instinct for this?!

I have begun frequenting our local Farmer's Market every Saturday morning and am learning new recipes for the fresh fruits and veges I get every week. I might be obsessed. :)

On the less humid evenings, Kyle and I take Emma for walks through our neighborhood and the adjacent one, eating popsicles as we go!

Our next project is to re-screen the back porch (from when Emma busted through it twice) so we can sit out there on evenings, minus the bugs! And I've recruited Tara to help me make shades to keep out the rain that has a tendency to blow in and make large puddles (resulting in a muddy doggy).

I heart summer time.

1 comment: