Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring is arriving...

...and so is the rain! We have had gobs of rain! Although I don't mind because the grass is starting to turn green and we found buds on the trees in the backyard of our future house!

And speaking of future house, here are some initial pictures that we took at the inspection. We are still all set to close March 31st. We are SO thankful for what has been such a smooth process. Not much else to do besides wait...and pack. Yes, I began packing up some things this weekend. I know, such a dork! :)


(kitchen and family room)



(living room)



(backyard)



(one of my favorite features - front porch swing)



(master bedroom)

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures! Thanks for posting! I am so excited that you were able to buy a home so quickly! It looks like a great place :) I will live vicariously through you! Happy moving!


    Ivey

    ReplyDelete