Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Winter days...

This is that time of the Winter that I began to hate. The sun doesn't come out for weeks on end. Its not just cold, its frigid! It just feels plain gloomy.

So, I have to resort to creating "sunny" days even when they don't feel that way. It definitely forces you to be creative.

Some things we've been enjoying recently...

...our gym has a hot tub. Lets just say we use it constantly! :)

...have you ever played Super Mario Bros. for Wii? You will laugh yourselves silly! It's worth it!

...I've been trying one new recipe a week. So far, it's been very successful and I am growing more confident in my cooking skills.

...I'm a frequent visitor to our local library...for both books and DVD's. I have now watched every single episode of the The Office thats ever been created. :)


Kyle has been exercising his creative side as well. He and best friend Joel have a radio show on blogtalk about Arsenal that has become quite the hit! They have had more than 2,000 downloads of their episodes since starting in November. They currently are working on creating a store selling apparel and finding an advertising sponsor. Check out the website: http://www.arsenalreviewusa.com/.


In other news, we have begun our house search again. We'll let you know how successful/unsuccessful we are as the process continues... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment